Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Gotten wrongly bot jailed? Help is here. (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1951)

2012-01-14 04:08 PM

Gotten wrongly bot jailed? Help is here.

Okay, due to popular demand i shall provide some useful information relating to being wrongly bot jailed, and what you can do.

1. You can always pay, but this doesn't prove your innocence.

2. You can talk to help desk here, when you do manage to get someone from desk to answer your call id suggest being calm cool and collected, as this will in turn help you more than "HELP I GOT WRONGLYBOTJAILED YOU MUSST LET ME FREE" <---See that? Not going to help, so don't do it.

I'd suggest starting off with, "Hello (insert GM name here), i was just wanting some help today in regards to my account being bot jailed, i feel it has been wrongly imprisoned."

That would be a good start, Just remember the three C's, cool, calm and collected.

For the record i know you're most likely to be upset, but abuse and anger wont help you.

3. You can also report your problem here.
Just remember the three c's when you make your thread, in the thread be sure to state what your problem is, along with the game you play on, account name, character name, and server.

4. You can email Tq directly at service@conqueronline.com the three c's still apply.

5. You can also submit any account related issues here.

6. In future to prevent this from happening you should record your in game time continuously, thus providing irrevocable proof that you don't bot or defy the T&C's.

Edit: Feel free to post any questions below, i pretty much stalk these forums, so i'll try to give you a speedy reply.

2012-01-14 05:36 PM

Deleting all these posts and stickying so it becomes a place to comment okay?

2012-01-14 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inheritence (Post 24380)
Deleting all these posts and stickying so it becomes a place to comment okay?

aww but my post count D: lol thats fine

2012-01-21 03:39 PM

I tried to talk to gm after i get botjailed without i even know what bot is lol And it's always the same: stop crying, u was botting. Tq will never admit they jail ppl who did nothing. So, i must say it's a waste of time.

2012-01-21 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroct (Post 25035)
I tried to talk to gm after i get botjailed without i even know what bot is lol And it's always the same: stop crying, u was botting. Tq will never admit they jail ppl who did nothing. So, i must say it's a waste of time.

That may be the case, and Tq is quite good at doing as such.

May i suggest sending an email to service@conqueronline.com I tend to find better results this way, as help desk people seem to get tired of deal with customers and just don't help anymore, which is wrong because it's their job to help.

2012-01-28 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanish (Post 24355)
Okay, due to popular demand i shall provide some useful information relating to being wrongly bot jailed, and what you can do.

1. You can always pay, but this doesn't prove your innocence.

2. You can talk to help desk here, when you do manage to get someone from desk to answer your call id suggest being calm cool and collected, as this will in turn help you more than "HELP I GOT WRONGLYBOTJAILED YOU MUSST LET ME FREE" <---See that? Not going to help, so don't do it.

I'd suggest starting off with, "Hello (insert GM name here), i was just wanting some help today in regards to my account being bot jailed, i feel it has been wrongly imprisoned."

That would be a good start, Just remember the three C's, cool, calm and collected.

For the record i know you're most likely to be upset, but abuse and anger wont help you.

3. You can also report your problem here.
Just remember the three c's when you make your thread, in the thread be sure to state what your problem is, along with the game you play on, account name, character name, and server.

4. You can email Tq directly at service@conqueronline.com the three c's still apply.

5. You can also submit any account related issues here.

6. In future to prevent this from happening you should record your in game time continuously, thus providing irrevocable proof that you don't bot or defy the T&C's.

Edit: Feel free to post any questions below, i pretty much stalk these forums, so i'll try to give you a speedy reply.

If I have to grade this, I will give it an "A". Good source of info and very strightforward. This is the easiest way of handling Botjail problems. If players would only approach GMs this way, positive and productive actions most likely will be the results. Bad attitude towards GMs will only give a dead end.
Quote:

Originally Posted by zero.~ (Post 25035)

Dont give up bro. Try a diffirent approach. Try sending an email illustrating your dilema. Be polite and straight.

2012-02-10 11:24 AM

Long time ago they put my water in bot jail for no reason...and they said if I remember right: "Our botjail sistem is never wrong"....and I didn't log that acc for 1 month...then when i try to see what items i have on it...surprise...

2012-02-15 02:37 PM

just today my other account just got banned for one day, WTF, my Client is clean no bot or anything, just trying to jump so Dam lag in TC, suddenly banned for one day

2012-03-17 08:28 PM

same as my character telling me that i use a bot program.. it's really sad that they cant caught the real botter.. But i still love the game... hope they can fix the probs about the bots on feature update's..

2012-05-26 01:15 AM

I am getting temporary bans almost every day!