Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   "awesome gifts" TQ failed ... (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1113)

2011-06-20 02:29 AM

"awesome gifts" TQ failed ...

VIP Free Mount Armor
We've prepared some for our honorable VIPs! If you are one of them, you can claim a Mount Armor from VIP Envoy (TwinCity 439,384) for free. Awesome? Don't miss the chance, because it's for one day only!

wow awesome !!!!

i feel like lil kid who just recived normal glass of normal dirty water from some witch saying its "magical health water of life"

i dont wanna be thankless, but here is NOTHING for what i should thanks.

Last time Garment was nice, it sux that its bound, but at least it was nice and PERMANENT

NOW this "awesome" gift, fcking stupid ugly deer P4 7-days and untradeable - guys, u kidding right ? its some late april-joke isn't it ? U can keep iut next time, gouing to drop this ugly worthless sht anyway :mad::confused::mad:

2011-06-20 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkSoul (Post 15319)
VIP Free Mount Armor
We've prepared some for our honorable VIPs! If you are one of them, you can claim a Mount Armor from VIP Envoy (TwinCity 439,384) for free. Awesome? Don't miss the chance, because it's for one day only!

wow awesome !!!!

i feel like lil kid who just recived normal glass of normal dirty water from some witch saying its "magical health water of life"

i dont wanna be thankless, but here is NOTHING for what i should thanks.

Last time Garment was nice, it sux that its bound, but at least it was nice and PERMANENT

NOW this "awesome" gift, fcking stupid ugly deer P4 7-days and untradeable - guys, u kidding right ? its some late april-joke isn't it ? U can keep iut next time, gouing to drop this ugly worthless sht anyway :mad::confused::mad:

yea .. lol i agree with u i go a lame p2 deer wtf :mad:.... i thought they were goin to give us some awesome mount... and it isn't even perm it only last 7 days :mad: :mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad:

2011-06-20 04:39 AM

Lulz. I wonder if people are actually suprised that tq gave them shit once again.

Nothing can beat the wabbit anyways, unless it would be a wabbit without lantern!

2011-06-20 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarDandan (Post 15323)
Lulz. I wonder if people are actually suprised that tq gave them shit once again.

Nothing can beat the wabbit anyways, unless it would be a wabbit without lantern!

nahuh, those people are like VIP:eek: their suppose get loads of free stuff:rolleyes:

2011-06-20 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.r_NinetailFoX (Post 15326)
nahuh, those people are like VIP:eek: their suppose get loads of free stuff:rolleyes:

Lulz. Oh how i envy these bulkers.

2011-06-20 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarDandan (Post 15328)
Lulz. Oh how i envy these bulkers.

hell yeah, being a VIP is like the most prestige level of the online community!

2011-06-20 09:25 AM

This is just TQ manners of saying we thank you for giving us money, but we won't thank you enough. Don't get me wrong I don't think TQ should do this to much. Than the disadvantage for non-vip players would be to big. But garments and mount armor are the perfect way for tq to thank you once and a while. It are the players that keep TQ running by buying cps once and a while. The least they could do was making it permanent, this just feels knife in my back... once again... :)

2011-06-20 11:46 AM

lol i am vip lvl 1 and wont buy more DBs better to spend my money for something worth in real life . why i buy DBs , which is equal to air then get something useless from them
the more u buy DBs the more pain u get from TQ this is the Equation
End of Story

2011-06-20 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User274474806 (Post 15332)
This is just TQ manners of saying we thank you for giving us money, but we won't thank you enough. Don't get me wrong I don't think TQ should do this to much. Than the disadvantage for non-vip players would be to big. But garments and mount armor are the perfect way for tq to thank you once and a while. It are the players that keep TQ running by buying cps once and a while. The least they could do was making it permanent, this just feels knife in my back... once again... :)

yep i feel the same way too lol... they did such a kinda good job with the VIP garments and they mess up themselves now with these lame steed garments

2011-06-20 01:32 PM

It not sux, cauze it is always better than nothing...

But they should do as for the VIP garment: the same for all,
PERM or it is rly useless... Bound, so it stay VIP.

Personaly i though about a P1 actualy not in horse/honor shop.