Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Whats your age? (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=664)

2011-04-20 05:15 PM

Whats your age?

Post your age.

Or don't. Fine. BE THAT WAY.

2011-04-20 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 9994)
Post your age.

Or don't. Fine. BE THAT WAY.

<Looks for Khev's age> LOL!

I'm 52. How old are you?

2011-04-20 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoflower (Post 9996)
<Looks for Khev's age> LOL!

I'm 52. How old are you?

I was thinking of names for each poll option. Sorry for offending you before you get mad. D:

Edit: I'm 17.

Be really weird if some kid actually was able to pay over 100 dollars on a game before 9 years old. o.O

2011-04-20 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 9997)
I was thinking of names for each poll option. Sorry for offending you before you get mad. D:

Edit: I'm 17.

Be really weird if some kid actually was able to pay over 100 dollars on a game before 9 years old. o.O

I'm practically dead? Ouch! Should I order my coffin now? :p

Maybe it's time for me to adopt the date of birth TQ has put on one of my accounts. They had to update the security info for my character Weatherwax a couple of years ago and managed to change my date of birth to the date they changed the info. So according to them I started playing Weatherwax a few years before I was born, and I'm now about 2 years old.

2011-04-20 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoflower (Post 9999)
I'm practically dead? Ouch! Should I order my coffin now? :p

Maybe it's time for me to adopt the date of birth TQ has put on one of my accounts. They had to update the security info for my character Weatherwax a couple of years ago and managed to change my date of birth to the date they changed the info. So according to them I started playing Weatherwax a few years before I was born, and I'm now about 2 years old.

Ahh, nice. As for your coffin dilemma. High chance you'll get it as a funeral present. Or birthday, whichever comes first.

2011-04-20 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 10000)
Ahh, nice. As for your coffin dilemma. High chance you'll get it as a funeral present. Or birthday, whichever comes first.

If TQ give the present it might turn out to be a cradle.

2011-04-20 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoflower (Post 10004)
If TQ give the present it might turn out to be a cradle.

Or a body bag.

I'd appreciate it if the people that voted said something. :mad:

2011-04-20 07:41 PM

Do I get a cane for being "ancient"?:D

2011-04-20 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixen69 (Post 10024)
Do I get a cane for being "ancient"?:D

If you mean stick that you find on the ground to help you walk? Then yes. You don't know what the word cane is.

2011-04-20 11:28 PM

Oops, I'm wasted O.o

I really in a fomo mode right now, it's already past my prime and as in the category "Wasted", I'd like to slap you in the face Khev xD.

Haha, nice thread and I love this, and I wanna see all your posters ages!