Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Type of biscuit to dip into tea? (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=698)

2011-04-24 01:45 PM

Type of biscuit to dip into tea?
 
So i'm in a random mood as you can tell...

Whats you chosen biscuit to dip into a cup of tea???

Mine has to be the "One Dip" Rich Tea!!

2011-04-24 05:19 PM

None... I like my tea with sugar and lots of ice lol The Southern way :)

Although on occasion, I do fancy a hot tea, but no biscuits for me please.

2011-04-25 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User246167732 (Post 10433)
So i'm in a random mood as you can tell...

Whats you chosen biscuit to dip into a cup of tea???

Mine has to be the "One Dip" Rich Tea!!

You have to be British, mine is 'All Butter Crunch'.

2011-04-26 12:25 AM

Hmmm...
 
I'm american...so sweet tea with lemon and no biscuit ;)

2011-04-26 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurochic (Post 10554)
You have to be British.

Haha was it so easy to tell?

2011-04-28 04:47 AM

Tea and biscuits separately, please. Almost any biscuit with lots of chocolate on or in it, like Kit-Kat.

2011-04-28 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoflower (Post 10809)
Tea and biscuits separately, please. Almost any biscuit with lots of chocolate on or in it, like Kit-Kat.

Chocolate Bunnies.

2011-05-04 08:03 PM

This thread really reminds of a brand called Oreo!!

Hahaha, I was so caught up with that biscuit back in 90s.

2011-05-16 07:25 AM

lol interesting thread...

I know people from the UK call them "biscuits" but here we call them cookies :P

And to be honest I would say it all depends on the type of tea you are drinking if you drink different types of tea! :P

For a normal hot tea, I like lemon cookies (biscuits)

For Japanese Jasmine Green Tea, a good shortbread cookie is nice. Dont want a really over powering cookie for a flavored tea. xP

2011-05-16 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyGothica (Post 12324)
lol interesting thread...

I know people from the UK call them "biscuits" but here we call them cookies :P

And to be honest I would say it all depends on the type of tea you are drinking if you drink different types of tea! :P

For a normal hot tea, I like lemon cookies (biscuits)

For Japanese Jasmine Green Tea, a good shortbread cookie is nice. Dont want a really over powering cookie for a flavored tea. xP

you have thought about this waay too much :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 PM.