Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   VIP Polling Booth (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Dis City adjustments (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=446)

2011-04-01 02:05 AM

Dis City adjustments

I have never in my 4+ years of playing ever finished Dis City so I think there should be some adjustments made. Here are some thing that might make it more favourable to do.

1. Saw this in the "approved" section of the normal forums. Has been there since 2009. Reduce the number of monsters it takes to pass the 2nd stage by about half.

2. Make the 3rd stage so that you don't have to rely on others in order to pass it. This is the stage that I personally can never pass since no one sticks around after the 2nd. Have it so you have to kill a certain number of wraiths, kill a specific monster or collect an item.

Any suggestions or arguments are welcome.

2011-04-01 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tet (Post 7136)
I have never in my 4+ years of playing ever finished Dis City so I think there should be some adjustments made. Here are some thing that might make it more favourable to do.

1. Saw this in the "approved" section of the normal forums. Has been there since 2009. Reduce the number of monsters it takes to pass the 2nd stage by about half.

2. Make the 3rd stage so that you don't have to rely on others in order to pass it. This is the stage that I personally can never pass since no one sticks around after the 2nd. Have it so you have to kill a certain number of wraiths, kill a specific monster or collect an item.

1. Dis City Adjustment

2. Dis City Adjustment II

If your going to use other peoples ideas.. atleast source where you got the idea from.

2011-04-01 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tet (Post 7136)

Play on Liberty ;) My biggest challenge is getting to stage 3 fast enough. Seldom over 30 min before someone has finished it. 2.0 servers just have too many other easy ways to get exp.

2011-04-04 05:04 AM

dis city

all my gears are half elite and half super +5 all 1 soc and there no prob getting to final stage. i am not a reborn yet but have been playing for a few years, even if you make it to the finally stage only 1 person gets to win and if you get pked before if dis city it nothing but pking each other at the end

2011-04-04 09:16 AM

Used to finish Dis City all the time, but since clans and the newer PK tournaments came out fewer people bother with it.

I kept going for a while but there weren't enough people to pass stage 3, lol.

The number of kills in stage 2 isn't an issue if you have any kind of ok-ish gear. And if you don't... well, what do you hope to do agaist Ultimate Pluto while everyone else there tries to kill you to get the prize?