Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Missing VIP Accounts (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=3544)

2013-08-16 03:17 AM

Missing VIP Accounts
 
All my accounts that are bound to VIP 4 are still bound but in game I dont have a VIP Icon. I dont have any of the things associated with VIP. Like used a blessing stone, I got no info about "Because you are VIP 4 blah blah blah...." Nothing. This has also happened to like 5 of my friends. wtf TQ?

2013-08-16 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewz (Post 38045)
All my accounts that are bound to VIP 4 are still bound but in game I dont have a VIP Icon. I dont have any of the things associated with VIP. Like used a blessing stone, I got no info about "Because you are VIP 4 blah blah blah...." Nothing. This has also happened to like 5 of my friends. wtf TQ?

Send a ticket. There is nothing the forum members can do for this issue, sorry. We don't work for TQ and consist of players for the most part.

2013-08-17 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewz (Post 38045)
All my accounts that are bound to VIP 4 are still bound but in game I dont have a VIP Icon. I dont have any of the things associated with VIP. Like used a blessing stone, I got no info about "Because you are VIP 4 blah blah blah...." Nothing. This has also happened to like 5 of my friends. wtf TQ?

Don't feel bad bro. I have level 7 account and also lost VIP on my characters. On my VIP main account says it is bounded but have no VIP icon on my character screen. Shopping mall is always there no matter what the situation is. Making money is priority for TQ. Will not be spending anything till this problem is resolved.

2013-08-17 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User848875373 (Post 38061)
Don't feel bad bro. I have level 7 account and also lost VIP on my characters. On my VIP main account says it is bounded but have no VIP icon on my character screen. Shopping mall is always there no matter what the situation is. Making money is priority for TQ. Will not be spending anything till this problem is resolved.

i have this Problem TOOOO
i hope TQ Fix this Error ASAP

2013-08-17 06:12 PM

i missed vip
 
I do not really understand the written note when I check my vip vip I have a 3, but took it away, I check on the official website, and tell me that is lv 4 put them, and then tells me that things think twice that I can remove, and also I have not vip with any of my acc could explain what happens

2013-08-18 08:04 AM

TQ = NOT ONE FUCKING MORE RED CENT UNTIL THIS SHIT GETS FIXED!!!

2013-08-19 09:43 PM

I'm dealing with this issue as well and now it's applying to my main account, super frustrating. I have an active ticket but they seem to be having difficulties fixing things up.

2013-08-20 05:27 AM

Account bound on VIP center, ingame nothing, what's with that anyways, been seeing problem after problem after problem since they implemented the new VIP system. Starting to really frustrate me...but that might just be the time of month x.x

2013-08-21 01:13 AM

You have to confirm your TQ account to active the VIP in the game just follow the link in below and log in and make confirmation for your account.(bytheway any one suspect in the link just go to the CO officinal site then customer service).
the link :-
https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx

2013-08-21 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usa2010 (Post 38101)
You have to confirm your TQ account to active the VIP in the game just follow the link in below and log in and make confirmation for your account.(bytheway any one suspect in the link just go to the CO officinal site then customer service).
the link :-
https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx

My account has been confirmed with TQ for quite some time now... ever since they first implemented the VIP system >> my VIP (lvl 4) was FINE until a couple of days ago when it suddenly stopped giving me the ingame VIP privileges after my internet dropped out for a few hours. my seocndary accounts both have the vip services working normally, what you're talking about would only be of use to new VIPs.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:45 PM.