Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Plz TQ hire me i need a job like this! (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=2768)

2012-09-03 06:44 AM

Plz TQ hire me i need a job like this!

go to my TQ desk and sit on my butt..........get paid
play some WOW..................enjoying the lag free invironment
recieve a CO2 question...........hit butten to sent out automated "were busy"
play some WOW.......................admiring the 3d graphics
check on my CO2 botters ............so i can sell dbs and under cut TQ, sold some made $40, to pay for my monthly WOW account
play some more WOW............raiding,plundering,and heading for the dungeons
open email...............hit button to sent out automated "botting is blah blah"
play some WOW.......trade ur friend item,because trading/selling can happen
check the CO2 board to see how many dbs were sold for that day.........
and go back to my WOW game.

you TQ emplyees have it made!

Memphisto this is NOT directed towards you, you have always been kind and are simply the messenger. BOTTING = Programming failure (not messenger failure)

2012-09-03 07:03 AM

how do u kno they play WoW?

2012-09-03 08:25 AM

Agree.
Botter plague should be stopped couse all maps are full with em.
Before anti bot madness they always hided now they are plaguing all good spawns not leaving single mob to kill for others:mad:

2012-09-04 12:09 AM

I admire your enthusiasm about the games, and thank you for wanting to help, unfortunately we don't have plans to hire the employees from the fan base or player base.

2012-09-04 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snikersons (Post 33458)
Agree.
Botter plague should be stopped couse all maps are full with em.
Before anti bot madness they always hided now they are plaguing all good spawns not leaving single mob to kill for others:mad:

now what thy need to bring maps like new dessert back so thy move to there again
then main maps are bot free again :p

2012-09-06 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 33481)
I admire your enthusiasm about the games, and thank you for wanting to help, unfortunately we don't have plans to hire the employees from the fan base or player base.

Judging from your reply I doubt you even read the first post or didn't understand sarcasm.

2012-09-06 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayayin (Post 33538)
Judging from your reply I doubt you even read the first post or didn't understand sarcasm.

A troll thread deserves a troll response ;)

2012-09-07 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User548421626 (Post 33542)
A troll thread deserves a troll response ;)

You blow this posters thread out of the water as a troll thread? Possibilty is that there may be truth to it. Truth does really hurt doesnt it? :D

2012-09-07 09:56 PM

if i worked for TQ i'd get nothing done... Cyanogenmod nightlies take up most of my time... then people would get mad... mosphito... is there a source code for this game...... or better question.. has anyone besides me thought about converting to android? me and some friends were thinking more for tablet instead of phone (playing co on a phone sounds pretty ridiculus)

2012-09-07 10:02 PM

sorry mesphito, i spelled your name wrong