Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Chi Color-coding (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=2686)

2012-08-01 02:16 PM

Chi Color-coding

Could someone direct me to where the colors are listed from highest to lowest (or vice versa). Or if you know off-the-top of your head, could you please list them for me? I'm finally trying to understand how the Chi System works, but my Chi is just not up there and I seem to be losing study points rather quickly since I don't know what I'm doing. :mad:

2012-08-01 02:31 PM

This is the strategy I used to quickly unlock all 4 gates:

First, have all slots unlocked. Click on study untill you get a purple or yellow color. (purple is s.80-89 and orange is s.90-99 I believe). Then you should lock the purple color.

Your cost for study have now risen from 50 points till 100. Keep studying again and again, untill you find a green color (s.70-s.79) or something better like purple or yellow. Lock this one, and again you need now 150 points per study. Keep studying till you find 2 more good colors (meaning green, yellow or purple). You should have over 300 points on dragon then, and you can move on to phoenix and what not.

The reason I kept studying untill i got a purple or yellow color at first, is because the cost in the beginning, when you have locked nothing is only 50 points. And later this is only higher. For example you will be in trouble f you start by locking a green color with S.70, and have 2 more green ones with S.70 and S.74. You will then need a purple one in order to have more than 300 points (since 300 - (70 + 74 + 70) = 86). And getting a purple one so good at that point is harder since cost is 200 per study.

Im not sure about the other colors but basically they are bad :P With grey the worst, white better and blue not too bad.

2012-08-01 02:39 PM

from what i notice.. and to answer your question since ^post somewhat answers

from worst-better goes

grey->white->blue->green->purple->yellow (dragon)

not sure about the others but i did quit playing the game before the chi-system came out as a lv 1 2nd rb. only to come back to this.. so far this is what i know by experience

2012-08-01 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macha (Post 32851)
Could someone direct me to where the colors are listed from highest to lowest (or vice versa). Or if you know off-the-top of your head, could you please list them for me? I'm finally trying to understand how the Chi System works, but my Chi is just not up there and I seem to be losing study points rather quickly since I don't know what I'm doing. :mad:

Orange <<<< Highest
Golden
Purple
Green
Blue
White
Grey <<<<< Lowest

Hope this helps you :) Good Luck

2012-08-02 08:38 AM

Thanks, everyone! Yes, this all does help a great deal, because now I know what to look for. :p I haven't gotten anything higher than purple so far, but I now have them all unlocked.

2012-08-02 11:40 PM

Personally the way I did it was lock anything over 75 per chi section until I had my 300 to unlock the next. Then when all 4 were unlocked I went around redoing ones that I did not need. I am ninja so Magic based ones went first and now just working them out one by one until I have all my desired chis.

2012-08-03 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommit (Post 32900)
Personally the way I did it was lock anything over 75 per chi section until I had my 300 to unlock the next. Then when all 4 were unlocked I went around redoing ones that I did not need. I am ninja so Magic based ones went first and now just working them out one by one until I have all my desired chis.

thats crazy, i actually waited till it was purple or gold before locking, after that reset all of mine now im stuck with under 300 points in chi. I don't really mind since they are beneficial ( getting in the top 50 rank is kinda impossible unless its 330 +)

health, physical atk, imunity, counter, crit, bt, all the ones in mine.

the colored ones are always in the 4 :P

2012-08-04 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mines not looking to bad i guess =)

Attachment 485

2012-08-04 03:14 PM

Mine still sucks ... just barely over 300 with all four of them.

2012-08-15 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macha (Post 32949)
Mine still sucks ... just barely over 300 with all four of them.

Gotta work harder mate. ;)