Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Conquer Online 2.0 won't be shut down because of CO3 (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=2682)

2012-07-31 06:25 PM

Conquer Online 2.0 won't be shut down because of CO3

Well, I just received several reports that many people spread around the rumors that our Conquer Online 2.0 will be shut down because of the release of CO3, which has been confirmed to be a false presumption.

We're NOT going to shut down any games because of the new games, Conquer Online 3 will be a whole new game compared to what we have right now.

Both games will be running at the same time, players can get to choose which one they'd like to play.

In a word, Conquer Online 2.0 will NOT be shut down because of CO3. Thank you for your attention.

2012-08-01 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 32801)
Well, I just received several reports that many people spread around the rumors that our Conquer Online 2.0 will be shut down because of the release of CO3, which has been confirmed to be a false presumption.

We're NOT going to shut down any games because of the new games, Conquer Online 3 will be a whole new game compared to what we have right now.

Both games will be running at the same time, players can get to choose which one they'd like to play.

In a word, Conquer Online 2.0 will NOT be shut down because of CO3. Thank you for your attention.

the "joke" that isnt that much of a joke thanks to your actions is that TQ is adding stupid updates to CO2 on purpose so that it becomes such a bad game everyone will quit and go to CO3 giving you an excuse to shut down CO2 after not a single player is left playing it.

2012-08-01 09:25 AM

Are you serious -.-

TQ was bringing changes to CO 2 either way, like the new chi-system. Those are ideas implemented by TQ and not members from here. What Mephisto is doing, is putting forward ideas that are suggested by the players in this forum to the staff. So basically it is thanks to him that some players are heard and positve changes which please players are brought to this game as well. Think before you post and don't be so ungrateful.

2012-08-01 01:57 PM

have a question about 3.0 actually.. will there be a service were we can transfer character data/equipment from 2.0 to 3.0?

in most cases it will be a no.. but eh doesnt hurt to ask.

2012-08-02 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZhaoLin (Post 32842)
have a question about 3.0 actually.. will there be a service were we can transfer character data/equipment from 2.0 to 3.0?

in most cases it will be a no.. but eh doesnt hurt to ask.

No point to create new game than:p
And reading some posts there probobly wont be rb system so it might make some problems

2012-08-02 01:45 PM

true but was only a question with knowledge of the answer in most cases a no ;p
would be great to play co with no bots for a time.. but then again when 3.0 comes out i will most likely stay on 2.0
since i have alrdy sank money into the game and i stick with the things i pay for instead of drop everything for something new. unless of course trading comes into play

2012-08-03 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZhaoLin (Post 32889)
true but was only a question with knowledge of the answer in most cases a no ;p
would be great to play co with no bots for a time.. but then again when 3.0 comes out i will most likely stay on 2.0
since i have alrdy sank money into the game and i stick with the things i pay for instead of drop everything for something new. unless of course trading comes into play

agree and friends too tie me for co2 withouth em i would leave long time ago

2012-08-04 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snikersons (Post 32917)
agree and friends too tie me for co2 withouth em i would leave long time ago

thats 1 reason why every time i stop playing i end up coming back to catch up or to chat with the friends i made
during thetime i actually played. the other is what i said in my last post

2012-08-11 05:44 AM

So... co 2 and co 3 will be two different clients? You wont be able to play co3 with co2 account?
In co 3 all ppl will start from 0?

2012-08-11 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nostorA (Post 33071)
So... co 2 and co 3 will be two different clients? You wont be able to play co3 with co2 account?
In co 3 all ppl will start from 0?

Yes, that is exactly it.