Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I'm happy to report ... (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=2558)

2012-06-20 09:35 AM

I'm happy to report ...

That I haven't seen a single botter on the game today. I've done all the daily quests and 300s. In which case, all those areas are usually filled with bots, especially Frozen Grotto 2. It was totally awesome to actually play the game without being interrupted by bots killing all the monsters around me, making me wait until they leave the area for a few minutes.

I don't know exactly what TQ did, but whatever it was ... good freakin' job! :D

Not only was my game-play bot-free, but I also received a +2 stone for one of the 300s. :D I'm hoping to get my boots to a +5 before I hit level 130. I racked up 7 meteors (not including the one I got for completing a 300; I got a +1 stone, too), as well as 14 Refined gears, which I used to compose the second socket on my fan. What's even more, I snagged a Kylin gem and a Violet gem (I'm such a hoarder with gems. LOL).

All in all, so far today has been a excellent day playing Conquer. :cool:

2012-06-20 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macha (Post 31642)
That I haven't seen a single botter on the game today. I've done all the daily quests and 300s. In which case, all those areas are usually filled with bots, especially Frozen Grotto 2. It was totally awesome to actually play the game without being interrupted by bots killing all the monsters around me, making me wait until they leave the area for a few minutes.

I don't know exactly what TQ did, but whatever it was ... good freakin' job! :D

Not only was my game-play bot-free, but I also received a +2 stone for one of the 300s. :D I'm hoping to get my boots to a +5 before I hit level 130. I racked up 7 meteors (not including the one I got for completing a 300; I got a +1 stone, too), as well as 14 Refined gears, which I used to compose the second socket on my fan. What's even more, I snagged a Kylin gem and a Violet gem (I'm such a hoarder with gems. LOL).

All in all, so far today has been a excellent day playing Conquer. :cool:

They'll be back tomorrow.. You heard it here first!

2012-06-20 10:21 AM

LMAO I really hope not! I really was a pleasure being able to play the game without any interruptions by bots.

2012-06-20 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macha (Post 31644)
LMAO I really hope not! I really was a pleasure being able to play the game without any interruptions by bots.

I really hope I'm wrong, but when ever a new anti-botting system comes out, the bots usually return within a few hours!

2012-06-20 10:35 AM

Well, it's been a few hours since I finished my 300s, but I haven't been playing because I've been on the forum, as well as reading the news. I'll find out shortly, though, because I'm about to go try to get some saddles. The bots have been in there for the last week or so.

2012-06-20 01:59 PM

Last night yeah it was good to play freely, no interruptions.

2012-06-21 03:20 AM

whoa whoa whoa are you suggesting...we're going towards......conquer peace..!? what is this blasphemy!?!?

2012-06-21 06:20 AM

So far it seems bot free on our server as well, AND TQ is giving us a cp shower and x3 exp for the hassle of being bann for 24 hours :)

2012-06-21 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cori (Post 31663)
So far it seems bot free on our server as well, AND TQ is giving us a cp shower and x3 exp for the hassle of being bann for 24 hours :)

Yeah that doesn't bring me the CPs I should have gained from banshee/cross server ctf. What use is x3 exp for me when I'm 140? fucking TQ.

2012-06-24 03:58 PM

Well our "bot free" environment was short lived and the problem is worse than before