Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Lets get more people involved! (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1515)

2011-09-15 07:02 PM

Lets get more people involved!

Okay so it's somewhat quiet here like 90% of the time so I feel like making a new thread with the intention of learning about the players here =)
Just do what I do, but with your info obviously =p

Name: Jake
Character Name: Colossus
Playing time: 6-7 Years
Ambition/Aims on the game: To someday, possibly, get full +12, although +8 would be a good start! =p
Reason for playing: Fast Blade (oh yeah, I'm pro xD) and Friends =)
Best moment on CO: A friend quitting (sad times) and giving me his +8 2 soc helm (good times)
Worst moment on CO: Just after I came back from quitting for a year and finding out like 99% of my friends had quit or changed...
Something interesting about my real life self: I'm a lifeguard, I play the guitar and I used to teach adults Karate =)

So yeah, go crazy! Tell us all about yourselves!

Jake

2011-09-16 03:41 AM

Name : Hamza
Character Name: KING.HAMZA
Playing time: Since 2007
Ambition/Aims on the game : To be FULL +12 Without buying DBs from TQ
Best moment on CO: I met My best friend Hesham and won +8 warrior armor
Worst moment on CO: when my friend Hesham left the game but he is back now so lol no Worst moment any more :D
Job: Electrical Technician
Real Life Interests : Spend Time with my Family, Driving a Mercedes Benz Car
working and planing to be a Business Man , PS3 Gamer

Something about me : I like to be and look happy in fact when i see some one i smile :)

2011-09-16 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindboy (Post 19256)
Name : Hamza
Character Name: KING.HAMZA
Ambition/Aims on the game : To be FULL +12 Without buying DBs from TQ
Best moment on CO: I met My best friend Hesham and won +8 warrior armor
Worst moment on CO: when my friend Hesham left the game but he is back now so lol no Worst moment any more :D
Job: Electrical Technician
Real Life Interests : Spend Time with my Family, Driving a Mercedes Benz Car
working and planing to be a Business Man , PS3 Gamer
Something about me : I like to be and look happy in fact when i see some one i smile :)

nice to meet you Hamza =)

Now lets get more people involved! 33 views and only 1 reply - poor show!

2011-09-16 11:12 PM

Name: Andrew
Character Name: ~Nemesis
Playing time: Recently only 9 months. Played about 6 years ago
Ambition/Aims on the game: Was to get +12s like every one but I guess just have fun now
Best moment on CO: Meeting all the people I call friends.
Worst moment: Realising my server is dying and there is no fun to be had.
Something interesting about my real life self: Sell and install car stereos etc. Also a computer technician.

2011-09-17 06:45 AM

My names John,
Character names Khev,
Been playing since 2007.
My goal in the game is to get the best possible base character. Ex: fix weapon skills, profs, subclasses, level 140, etc.
Reason I play is to do just that ^
Best moment in game. I'd have to say when I hit level 40 during the thanksgiving quest by the use of drumsticks to get 1/6 exp ball xD
Worst moment was when my friend using my gear got hacked.
My life isn't that interesting, but I'm currently a college student majoring in who knows what.

2011-09-17 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus (Post 19277)
nice to meet you Hamza =)

Now lets get more people involved! 33 views and only 1 reply - poor show!

You welcome :)
players will get involved soon :D

2011-09-17 06:27 PM

Looking good guys =)
Nice to meet you Andrew and John
@Andrew you must have a lot of time spent on computers then =p
@John Don't worry, you'll discover your major some day =p

2011-09-27 12:45 AM

Name: Tommy

Character Name: Tommit

Server: Element - Dark

Guild & Position: UnderwldKnights - Deputy Leader

Clan & Position: Ninja~Turtles - Clan Leader

Playing time: 7 months

Ambition/Aims on the game: To out do Terr0r who is the current Top king in my server muahaha.

Reason for playing: Friend introduced me to the game and am hooked :)

Best moment on CO: getting all super gears...was getting owned so bad before that haha.

Worst moment on CO: No worst moments yet.

Occupation: CNC Machinist, Student in Computer Technician - obtaining my associates in may then going on to achieve my bachelors in Advanced Networking from there, and I volunteer at a homeless shelter to help hand out food and clothes.

Family: Well I have two daughters named Leilani and Julieanne and a lovely Fiancee named Diana and they are my world :)

2011-09-27 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus (Post 19248)
Okay so it's somewhat quiet here like 90% of the time so I feel like making a new thread with the intention of learning about the players here =)
Just do what I do, but with your info obviously =p

Name: Jake
Character Name: Colossus
Playing time: 6-7 Years
Ambition/Aims on the game: To someday, possibly, get full +12, although +8 would be a good start! =p
Reason for playing: Fast Blade (oh yeah, I'm pro xD) and Friends =)
Best moment on CO: A friend quitting (sad times) and giving me his +8 2 soc helm (good times)
Worst moment on CO: Just after I came back from quitting for a year and finding out like 99% of my friends had quit or changed...
Something interesting about my real life self: I'm a lifeguard, I play the guitar and I used to teach adults Karate =)

So yeah, go crazy! Tell us all about yourselves!

Jake

Nice to learn a little more about you as we have met in game and in here :) Being a lifeguard is nice...have you ever had to jump in for someone?

2011-09-27 01:23 AM

Name: Matt

Character Name: ~Ma††~

Server: Fairytales - Cinderella/Snowwhite

Guild & Position: <†Reapers†> Deputy Leader

Ambition/Aims on the game: I no longer have any ambitions, as I no longer play game. :p

Reason for playing: I no longer play

Best moment on CO: Forcing an enemy to bulk just so he could 'kill me'.. yet he still failed.

Worst moment on CO: Losing heavily on demon boxes.

Occupation: Student - Studying Computer Forensics. I also work part-time in retail.

Something about me: I surf (the water sport, not surfing the net :p) and love rock music.