Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Honor store- Classic server needs fix (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=875)

2011-05-15 01:38 AM

Honor store- Classic server needs fix

As everyone knows, the Honor store (arena store function) only sells breakthrough, counteraction and some taoist magic stuff.

In classic breakthrough and counteraction are useless and we can't buy any refinery from the store since classic got released. So only thing that can be done with Honor points is being the book, dragonpill and housemob item.

It has been like this since classic got released, idk if anyone els noticed it but yeah... got over 2.6kk honor points and Im sure others have more so yeah. Need a fix.

2011-05-15 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Link (Post 12220)
As everyone knows, the Honor store (arena store function) only sells breakthrough, counteraction and some taoist magic stuff.

In classic breakthrough and counteraction are useless and we can't buy any refinery from the store since classic got released. So only thing that can be done with Honor points is being the book, dragonpill and housemob item.

It has been like this since classic got released, idk if anyone els noticed it but yeah... got over 2.6kk honor points and Im sure others have more so yeah. Need a fix.

Unless its different from regular servers, Honor Store doesn't have counteraction. Only useless things in it in Classic is Detoxes and Breakthroughs. I believe it has Crit, Block and Pene.

2011-05-15 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Link (Post 12220)

you can drop refinery items from small bosses :P

2011-05-15 11:17 PM

Honor store selection is terrible lol.
Add more to it in all servers.

2011-05-16 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommit (Post 12280)
Honor store selection is terrible lol.
Add more to it in all servers.

What they have tried to do is put half in honor store, half in horse racing points store. Remember that refinaries are meant to be pretty hard to get, which is why they changed the way lava monsters can attack.

2011-05-17 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 12312)
What they have tried to do is put half in honor store, half in horse racing points store. Remember that refinaries are meant to be pretty hard to get, which is why they changed the way lava monsters can attack.

I don't mean just refineries but maybe accessories, or other useful things as well. Give us a real selection.

2011-05-17 01:59 AM

Honor store should be like the horse store, with products.

2011-05-17 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Link (Post 12418)
Honor store should be like the horse store, with products.

Agreed

2011-05-17 05:34 PM

I honestly think the packs you buy from them have an equal chance of getting each level. For example: I bought 6 small detoxification packs, and all but one ended up being level 1, with one level 2. I don't really mind the small ones giving level 1's. But the super packs giving mainly level 3's whereas a small can give one out of every 10 or so?

2011-05-17 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khev (Post 12517)
I honestly think the packs you buy from them have an equal chance of getting each level. For example: I bought 6 small detoxification packs, and all but one ended up being level 1, with one level 2. I don't really mind the small ones giving level 1's. But the super packs giving mainly level 3's whereas a small can give one out of every 10 or so?

Same happens to me, I have yet to receive a super one.