Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Can Warrior Turn Around With New Skills? (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=2419)

2012-05-14 08:23 AM

Can Warrior Turn Around With New Skills?

Well, May 29th will mark the day of the Warriors rising up against other forces in the world of Conquer, but will it succeed?

New skills are Defensive Stance, Magic Defender, and Charging Vortex, the previous two are about defense, which will make it a true defender down the stretch, protecting the players around.

When it comes to the fight the teamwork matters the most, will the value of Warriors shine?

What do you think?

For the brief information about the new skills, here they are.

Defensive Stance: 300% of normal defense will be in place, you can protect the players at a certain range around you!

Magic Defender: Completely Magic damage immune. Once activated, a strong defending shield will be built surrounding the character.

Charging Vortex: A similar skill to the Tempest, but the range is wider and the power will be lowered.

2012-05-14 08:25 AM

Hahaha, Meph spammer ;O

2012-05-14 09:03 AM

lol

2012-05-14 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 29818)
Well, May 29th will mark the day of the Warriors rising up against other forces in the world of Conquer, but will it succeed?

New skills are Defensive Stance, Magic Defender, and Charging Vortex, the previous two are about defense, which will make it a true defender down the stretch, protecting the players around.

When it comes to the fight the teamwork matters the most, will the value of Warriors shine?

What do you think?

Defensive Stance: Completely Magic damage immune. Once activated, a strong defending shield will be built surrounding the character.

Magic Defender: 300% of normal defense will be in place, you can protect the players at a certain range around you!

Charging Vortex: A similar skill to the Tempest, but the range is wider and the power will be lowered.

300% defense for a whole team within certain paces...this is a bit much aint it?

I face a +12 warrior constantly and can jump around TFBing racking up points and can sometimes even get a kill in in arena. Being full +6 except a +8 tower and headgear I would think they do need some work though.

2012-05-14 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 29818)

What do you think?

Defensive Stance: Completely Magic damage immune. Once activated, a strong defending shield will be built surrounding the character.
Surely this one should be Magic Defender

Magic Defender: 300% of normal defense will be in place, you can protect the players at a certain range around you!
And this one should be Defensive Stance

Read the above parts in red Meph.. Think you made a mistake :rolleyes:

2012-05-14 02:39 PM

dont matter how strong they make warriors my pure ninja still gunna fuck them up =D

2012-05-14 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 29862)
Read the above parts in red Meph.. Think you made a mistake :rolleyes:

haha, I was just in a hurry, my bad, mistake found and just corrected it.

2012-05-14 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyejeye (Post 29820)
Hahaha, Meph spammer ;O

ahahaha, I wish I were a spammer at this moment, cause I don't have that much time.

2012-05-14 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 29888)
ahahaha, I wish I were a spammer at this moment, cause I don't have that much time.

btw that charging vortex skill will be avaible on steed only? i heard thing like this

2012-05-15 12:40 AM

sa sad.... yes

Mephisto answered me in pm: the vortex is for warrior only and you have to ride .... :-(