Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   What do you think of the Super Bound Gear thing? (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=2271)

2012-04-10 07:05 PM

What do you think of the Super Bound Gear thing?

Well, our team decided to give everyone a fair chance to play to their maximum potential, the bound gear comes into being.

So how do you perceive this? Do you think it's good for the community and the average players to thrive and have a chance to go up against the bulkers?

2012-04-10 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 28121)
Well, our team decided to give everyone a fair chance to play to their maximum potential, the bound gear comes into being.

So how do you perceive this? Do you think it's good for the community and the average players to thrive and have a chance to go up against the bulkers?

Considering it's limited to 2 items per person, not to mention we don't know if the items are available to buy with bound cps, probably not as much popularity as TQ would hope. But who knows.

2012-04-10 09:14 PM

Quote:

I don't get what this is referring to?

2012-04-10 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommit (Post 28132)
I don't get what this is referring to?

http://co.91.com/guide/info/bound_gear_sale.shtml

Also, to add to my post, the levels are limited, and would require deleveling or leveling in order to get it to the required level.

2012-04-10 09:24 PM

Hoping to god that the steed is bound or thats gonna suck.....If not can make a +12 steed with just 37,539 cps

2012-04-10 11:48 PM

:confused:I went to the link Khev posted up and I went to the bottom to check out the steed is it going to be bound? or not :/ "+4SteedPack 129 cps you get a +4 steed from Black, Steed Maroon Steed and White Steed." If not its gonna be cheap I may have to buy me some.
Also there may be some typos I dont think any one buying a super soc braclet or a super soc bag would want a SDG...I would prefer a SPG. "SuperBraceletPack 639 cps you get a Lv.105 Super 1-Soc +4 Dark Bracelet(-1)(B) and a Super Dragon Gem(B)"

2012-04-11 12:42 AM

Quote:

Sadly, on the market, you can buy non bound gears of the same stats for less cps than you guys are offering. These gears wont be letting average players have a chance to go up against bulkers, lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ (Post 28154)
:confused:I went to the link Khev posted up and I went to the bottom to check out the steed is it going to be bound? or not :/ "+4SteedPack 129 cps you get a +4 steed from Black, Steed Maroon Steed and White Steed." If not its gonna be cheap I may have to buy me some.
Also there may be some typos I dont think any one buying a super soc braclet or a super soc bag would want a SDG...I would prefer a SPG. "SuperBraceletPack 639 cps you get a Lv.105 Super 1-Soc +4 Dark Bracelet(-1)(B) and a Super Dragon Gem(B)"

Yes, I would also like to know about the horses!

2012-04-11 07:29 AM

the only ones that are probably gunna be decent for players would be the pirate armour and headgear, as they're only like 20 cps more then the monk gears. In the market they'd probably be more while pirates are 'hot'. But with all the free gears given away by TQ now, super weapons for promo, super gears from quests etc... pretty useless.

2012-04-11 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus (Post 28187)
the only ones that are probably gunna be decent for players would be the pirate armour and headgear, as they're only like 20 cps more then the monk gears. In the market they'd probably be more while pirates are 'hot'. But with all the free gears given away by TQ now, super weapons for promo, super gears from quests etc... pretty useless.

about pirate on my server i saw selling +8pistol for ages for 8kcps now that guy selling 1999cps

2012-04-12 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snikersons (Post 28200)
about pirate on my server i saw selling +8pistol for ages for 8kcps now that guy selling 1999cps

because pirate is a dying class now no one play it on my server

just the low level player

because tq made pirate class the hard's class to level up more harder then trojan with fire tao class