Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   User CP (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=2115)

2012-02-22 12:34 PM

User CP
 
just a quick one, i can't seem to change my nickname in the user CP i click the link and it loads it without the main frame ?

2012-02-22 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User613876513 (Post 26614)
just a quick one, i can't seem to change my nickname in the user CP i click the link and it loads it without the main frame ?

Write Mephisto a PM with the name you wish to have it changed to. Thats how everyone else has done it.

2012-02-22 01:55 PM

cheers bro

2012-02-22 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommit (Post 26622)
Write Mephisto a PM with the name you wish to have it changed to. Thats how everyone else has done it.

We need an official thread about this. It is confusing for newcomers.

2012-02-22 04:08 PM

yeah is it a error in the forum? agreed that there should be a thread about it, as i had no idea if it was just me or not

2012-02-23 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 26634)
We need an official thread about this. It is confusing for newcomers.

Good job making one We have indeed needed it :)

2012-02-26 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 26634)
We need an official thread about this. It is confusing for newcomers.

I hear you.

Maybe I should start a thread for the newcomers who wish to change their username here. :)

2012-02-27 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 26889)
I hear you.

Maybe I should start a thread for the newcomers who wish to change their username here. :)

I already did mate.
http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=2117

It's also in my sig

2012-03-03 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 26889)
I hear you.

Maybe I should start a thread for the newcomers who wish to change their username here. :)

Agreed a sticky thread where users can just pot a reply with the name they wish to have their username changed to would be a great idea.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 PM.