Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Ridiculous Lag (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1914)

2012-01-03 10:21 AM

Ridiculous Lag

Hi, So Dragon is having ridiculous lag, im talking about 21k ping+ i cant even get 1% while hunting in Frozen Grotto 3, ive just wasted an exp pot getting disconnected because of this, can you tell me why we are getting this amount of lag?

~Depression~

2012-01-03 01:29 PM

Mainly bots, outdated servers as well.

2012-01-09 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by User566088421 (Post 23863)
Hi, So Dragon is having ridiculous lag, im talking about 21k ping+ i cant even get 1% while hunting in Frozen Grotto 3, ive just wasted an exp pot getting disconnected because of this, can you tell me why we are getting this amount of lag?

~Depression~

The amount of LAG I experienced was so ridiculous that i just logged off in the middle of last Guild War. Getting disconnected several times in the time frame of 10 minutes is so aggravating. I may stay on for about 5 minutes but my character's strikes happens 3 to 4 seconds after, is annoying and frustrating. I have experinced LAG before but not at this magnitude. I feel it is a waste of time playing Conquer if this continues.

As per KHEV, Those multiple ninja botters and outdated servers are the culprit. I and everyone else in my server can agree to this. Many players also agree that TQ is falling short in policing and maintaining this game. They are quick to introduce a new character, meanwhile the existing playing field is just about to collapse.

2012-01-09 04:16 PM

I am on Justice Server adn all servers are having the same type of ;ag from the same thing.

BOTTs!

Yes someone has made a bot that duplicates miners and then sends them to the mine. It automatically mines and then deposits everthing they find and returns them to mine more. Hundreds of these go to one tiny spot in the mines and with each mine having thundreds of characters mining and running around all the maps causes the lag. Follow them. See for yourselves. 1 hit with rage attack on my character lvl 70 with a club gave me over 1000 PK Points because I killed so many! Funny Yes but now I cannot play for a week!

TQ -WE- NEED YOU!!!!!
TQ Please kill off the botters, patch the client

2012-01-09 05:28 PM

lols someone on bc earlier on my server said something about needing help setting up his mine botters.
and it takes me like 20-30 seconds to restore all my stamina

2012-01-09 07:05 PM

TBH, it's not really the outdated servers... although I'm sure they don't help.
You can physically see a difference at the point where HD log off at 07:00 PST (about 3pm for me) when the server starts lagging and you get 2-5 second delays whilst having '100 ping'. Then suddenly at 15:00 PST (11pm) when HD log back in, the server freed up instantly. I could actually level just fine, in frozen grotto.

2012-01-09 09:00 PM

team qua is a joke lol

2012-01-09 11:57 PM

im on Meteor server haveing same thing but only like afternune
please TQ make your servers stronger i want to play CO all day like i used 2 witout lag
thats what made me quit in the first time

2012-01-10 12:32 AM

Yep the over size bots does lag the game they appear when the server opens which i've seen a spike of 1k to 5k of ping. If your in a server where most of the server is in red condition you'll have a good chance of getting lag out or infinite lag. Even in the pirate server the server was lagging because of a lot of people in this server including people who cheat in the test server by hunting bot+ mine bot.

I call them zombie bots because once you report them and they get banned, they will always come back from the grave. Of course it will piss off the person who is using these bots, but in the end they will always keep doing it no matter what.

zombie bots are usually located in ac 2nd map, desert city second map and mines that have multiple floors. If you think your a bit safe mining well think again because some people hate bots and if your one of the luckiest to be seen by the person the chance that person will think your a bot a kill you so mining killing increases in all mines.

I've heard that TQ is launching a patch to deal with the problem, but i am thinking thats maybe a temporary problem or maybe they will not do anything at all who knows.

2012-01-10 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traptdemon (Post 24001)
Yep the over size bots does lag the game they appear when the server opens which i've seen a spike of 1k to 5k of ping. If your in a server where most of the server is in red condition you'll have a good chance of getting lag out or infinite lag. Even in the pirate server the server was lagging because of a lot of people in this server including people who cheat in the test server by hunting bot+ mine bot.

I call them zombie bots because once you report them and they get banned, they will always come back from the grave. Of course it will piss off the person who is using these bots, but in the end they will always keep doing it no matter what.

zombie bots are usually located in ac 2nd map, desert city second map and mines that have multiple floors. If you think your a bit safe mining well think again because some people hate bots and if your one of the luckiest to be seen by the person the chance that person will think your a bot a kill you so mining killing increases in all mines.

I've heard that TQ is launching a patch to deal with the problem, but i am thinking thats maybe a temporary problem or maybe they will not do anything at all who knows.

Where exactly have you 'heard' this rofl?