Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   VIP Polling Booth (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Thunder/Fire skill only if 'tao' in rb path (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1565)

2011-10-01 04:38 PM

Thunder/Fire skill only if 'tao' in rb path

Well, I think that thunder or fire skill should be only available for characters who have taoist (doesn't matter if water or fire tao) in their Rebirth path. It's annoying to get zapped by noobs who can't even herc! -.- Because I don't see the reason why would other classes use taoist's skill, since they were never tao. It would be a must for ppl who wants to have those skills, just like warrior in the middle of rb path to have reflect. VOTE.

2011-10-01 05:39 PM

Wouldn't really solve the problem seeing as how most tros are water-warr-tro anyways? Since water is in the rb path, they would still be able to zap. :p

2011-10-01 10:15 PM

I am a ninja without any range fighting style, so when it comes down to fighting someone who is an excellent evader I must switch to zapping in order to win. How else would I get a win if they are all over and I cant get close enough to even hit once? Keep it as it is :)

2011-10-02 10:47 AM

No pure warriors need it unless of course TQ gonna make flying moon an active skill.

Also how trojans suposed to psn zap taos if they don't got zap? I'm guessing you are a fire and that's why you suggest this. you probaly hate psn zap but we hate nado just as much and they are just as bad as each other.

2011-10-02 12:46 PM

I am pure warrior with skills. Not zapping noob.

2011-10-02 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsJustMe (Post 20061)
Well, I think that thunder or fire skill should be only available for characters who have taoist (doesn't matter if water or fire tao) in their Rebirth path. It's annoying to get zapped by noobs who can't even herc! -.- Because I don't see the reason why would other classes use taoist's skill, since they were never tao. It would be a must for ppl who wants to have those skills, just like warrior in the middle of rb path to have reflect. VOTE.

Zap is the only way certain classes can deal with flying archers. I vote no.

2011-10-02 07:51 PM

Hmmm. In 2 minds.

Agreed that not every class should be able to learn zap. Having pure ninjas zapping is ridiculous.
However also agree with the taking out of archers.
Removing zap would make PK a lot easier for archers though....

so I really dunno.

2011-10-02 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus (Post 20108)
Hmmm. In 2 minds.

Agreed that not every class should be able to learn zap. Having pure ninjas zapping is ridiculous.
However also agree with the taking out of archers.
Removing zap would make PK a lot easier for archers though....

so I really dunno.

But a pure ninja has very few skills that work against classes without being able to get right up on them. Example...Archer flies you bring down flies again you bring down flies again...zap him down ;) Monk jumping past you WWK back and fourth across the arena and you cant get close zap until you get him froze enough to slice him ;) Archer shooting you from off screen you just cant catch him...start zapping ;) Taosit jumping all around with or without shield and you cant quite catch them...zap em ;) I am pure ninja and though I would rather not Zap sometimes it has come down to me having to zap to even get a fighting chance in some arenas and tourns. The zap does not do much damage when fighting someone since i have no real magic attack bonuses but when I cant catch someone all over the screen I can zap and most of the time get a hit off while their slightly stunned to win my match.

2011-10-03 06:03 AM

Or a slightly better idea. Have the requirement to use thunder/fire 20/80 spirit, unless your a taoist. So you can't just allot the points to learn it, and then reallot it back to vitality or something. You would have to keep 20 or 80 spirit to be able to use it.

2011-10-03 06:34 AM

O really? as a pure ninja i can learn thunder? :O