Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   VIP Polling Booth (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Allow same-sex marriages? (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1542)

2011-09-21 09:56 PM

Allow same-sex marriages?
 
Sorry, first thread didn't have a poll. Please disregard that

Same point though... could TQ allow same-sex marriage?

2011-09-21 10:09 PM

As said on the previous thread (which I deleted btw) it is something that TQ will never change.
There's not even a point voting for or against it because this is an issue which cannot be changed.

2011-09-22 11:56 AM

This needs to be changed and i believe theres a chance tq will change it someday.

2011-09-22 12:35 PM

Sure, if you guys want it then thats y'alls choice and it should be allowed.

2011-09-22 01:50 PM

I am 99% certain same sex marriage is not allowed in China, and with this being a Chinese company, it will not happen.

2011-09-22 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 19650)
I am 99% certain same sex marriage is not allowed in China, and with this being a Chinese company, it will not happen.

But our tq server is located in Hayward, California. Not in China o_0 lol! but it could possibly since China sold a copy to tq Americans (which give us this game 2.0) they should let it happen since same sex marriage is allowed in San Francisco (which is 15 minutes away from tq head quarters) and soon to be in NY. I;m not going to say if you guys would support me or not but they should update it since they patch really dumb stuff.

2011-09-22 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smartie (Post 19664)
But our tq server is located in Hayward, California. Not in China o_0 lol! but it could possibly since China sold a copy to tq Americans (which give us this game 2.0) they should let it happen since same sex marriage is allowed in San Francisco (which is 15 minutes away from tq head quarters) and soon to be in NY. I;m not going to say if you guys would support me or not but they should update it since they patch really dumb stuff.

It's not about whether we support you or not, but it's not going to happen. All the GMs and the game designers etc are Chinese, and most of them are based in china still. And our CO only gets the updates the Chinese CO gets.

And remember, the game is based in ancient China, So, unfortunately this is never going to be made available.

2011-09-23 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 19666)
It's not about whether we support you or not, but it's not going to happen. All the GMs and the game designers etc are Chinese, and most of them are based in china still. And our CO only gets the updates the Chinese CO gets.

And remember, the game is based in ancient China, So, unfortunately this is never going to be made available.

Even though it was looked down upon even ancient chinese had same sex relationships ;) So who knows maybe their cause may be won someday.

2011-09-23 02:35 PM

im not too sure about this but since dark collosus says it wont happen i can only guess it will.

2011-09-23 10:22 PM

and why is it everyone have the same skin color


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 AM.