Forums

Forums (http://vipclub.99.com/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (http://vipclub.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Quit (http://vipclub.99.com/showthread.php?t=1445)

2011-08-27 10:47 PM

Quit

Lol, after seeing SGW, Gratz TQ u just lost a lvl 6 vip player, Cya.

2011-08-27 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakuray (Post 18459)

What why quit after one SGW? And with your pro char too!

2011-08-28 12:36 AM

Quote:

I don't get why you would quit after 1 round with full +12 either o.o

2011-08-28 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous (Post 18461)
I don't get why you would quit after 1 round with full +12 either o.o

if u were full +12 tro with 383 bp (lvl 138), and ur getting 1 hitted by a single herc from a another full +12 trojan with 385 bp(lvl 140), you'll quit too =).

2011-08-28 05:45 AM

Quote:

I know how you feel bro. TQ should also rename it the SUPER BOT GUILD WAR. I was hoping that TQ would send in GMs to monitor this main event. Yesterdays so called SGW was won by the group with the best botters and no GMs can be found. I dont plan on spending anymore money in this bot infested game. TQ wake up........you are losing paying players. Next time you know, no one will be playing this game but the botters.........

2011-08-28 06:58 AM

Gimme ur char if u quit, im gonna take a good care of it ;P

2011-08-28 09:09 AM

Well it isn't like they can do anything.. too many people to monitor and too many servers to check. And I don't think there's a way to tell if they're botting unless you're being attacked.
But anyway in my server SGW was intense :D had like 500ping and wouldn't go down. And had some taos auto zapping me( I went in and out the pole and was still being hit & we have a merged server so lag in there is pretty high). But yeah if there's too many botters try getting your guild in Offline TG and take pole last minute? If you don't appear at all except last minute they'll have their guard down I'm sure.;)

2011-08-28 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakuray (Post 18463)
if u were full +12 tro with 383 bp (lvl 138), and ur getting 1 hitted by a single herc from a another full +12 trojan with 385 bp(lvl 140), you'll quit too =).

good that you quit, stupid bulker Q_Q for his money not giving him #1 status on a shitty game.

2011-08-28 06:06 PM

you mean after you've stolen gear and scammed people till you're known as Scammy the Scum, you're finally going to quit? Woo Fukin HOO. Get the hell off this game and flush yourself down the toilet you piece of shit.

2011-08-28 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfone (Post 18481)
you mean after you've stolen gear and scammed people till you're known as Scammy the Scum, you're finally going to quit? Woo Fukin HOO. Get the hell off this game and flush yourself down the toilet you piece of shit.

^
Is mad cause he got scammed by hes own dad, its pretty sad lol

And nuh im just gonna let both of MY chars rot. I already uninstalled co from my comp.

2011-08-28 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakuray (Post 18482)
^

Scammy, you're a Liar too, My father is dead and its not nice to talk about deceased people that way.

Quote:

And nuh im just gonna let both of MY chars rot. I already uninstalled co from my comp.

You had no characters. Too lazy to raise em I guess. Thats why you stole Justus You little scumbag. not sure who you got H3llGrind3r from probably from your scamming brother, i dont know. But thats ok.. Karma will get you

2011-08-28 06:56 PM

Quote:

awww dont cry about it

2011-08-28 09:36 PM

Quote:

Nah id stick some torts in my gears, seeing as im not even near full +12 but we rape the full +12 tro and fire on our server like no tomorrow. Our side has no full +12s and we won SGW when they have 2. It's bout how you plan it. In fact, we didn't even let them in the damn gate.

2011-08-28 10:42 PM

Quote:

^

What NOOOO:eek:

I'll take them if you don't want them;)

2011-08-29 01:47 PM

Quote:

how is that possible? when I played, not one person in my server could 1hit me unless they were stigged and they got a crit hit. That included a maxed out tro at level 140. And I was only at 348bp.

You obviously had a very bad set up of how you used your character.

But yes, I don't blame you for quitting. It's what all the cool kid's have done!

2011-08-31 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 18529)
how is that possible? when I played, not one person in my server could 1hit me unless they were stigged and they got a crit hit. That included a maxed out tro at level 140. And I was only at 348bp.

You obviously had a very bad set up of how you used your character.

But yes, I don't blame you for quitting. It's what all the cool kid's have done!

You know... your welcome to give me your char ;)

2011-08-31 10:47 AM

I'd be happy to get any account of the people who quit xD

2011-08-31 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous (Post 18495)
Nah id stick some torts in my gears, seeing as im not even near full +12 but we rape the full +12 tro and fire on our server like no tomorrow. Our side has no full +12s and we won SGW when they have 2. It's bout how you plan it. In fact, we didn't even let them in the damn gate.

Dude... you guys seriously won? Thats like misys dynasty winning our sgw :D

2011-09-01 11:43 PM

Quote:

Wait a sec, 2 BP could distribute a lot of differences in damage dealing, and you happen to fit into that category, 2 BP lower than that guy, 2 level lower as well.

2011-09-01 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 18607)
Dude... you guys seriously won? Thats like misys dynasty winning our sgw :D

Man us and Templars got this shit covered, loves dead even with the 2 +12s buhaha

2011-09-02 12:00 AM

It would be a 26% damage difference if I am correct, which along with stig and a good setup of 140 weps would probably 1-hit you if you had no armorsouls or level 120 armor/coronet/earrings. Upgrading your armor to max level improves alot of defense, that's what I did to my fire and everyone wonders how I can beat the 330BPs with a 302BP fire and not always get 1-hit. :p

2011-09-02 02:16 AM

you really cant blame botters for someone getting herced...fb ya, herced is just 140 top gear > than 138 top gear. Start lvling to 140. Seriously.

2011-09-02 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambucca (Post 18639)
you really cant blame botters for someone getting herced...fb ya, herced is just 140 top gear > than 138 top gear. Start lvling to 140. Seriously.

I can see his frustrations, because although the other guy is 2 levels higher, should there really be so much difference between two characters that have identical gears just because the other has 2 levels? The defence/attack bonuses are not that great between 138-140 so that does not really contribute a great deal.

2011-09-03 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Matt~ (Post 18657)
I can see his frustrations, because although the other guy is 2 levels higher, should there really be so much difference between two characters that have identical gears just because the other has 2 levels? The defence/attack bonuses are not that great between 138-140 so that does not really contribute a great deal.

no what yall dont know is that this little scumbag is in a guild of 2 or 3 people against 2 top guilds with 4 or 5 full blinged chars in each. even after stealing gears and ripping off retired characters, he still loses, then he quits

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

2011-09-03 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfone (Post 18711)
no what yall dont know is that this little scumbag is in a guild of 2 or 3 people against 2 top guilds with 4 or 5 full blinged chars in each. even after stealing gears and ripping off retired characters, he still loses, then he quits

That has nothing to do about getting 1 hit by hurc. Anyways lots of winners quit, this game isn't worth what some people spend on it imo. So quitting this game is a form of winning i guess :P

2011-09-04 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto (Post 18634)
Wait a sec, 2 BP could distribute a lot of differences in damage dealing, and you happen to fit into that category, 2 BP lower than that guy, 2 level lower as well.

Still shouldn't happen, herc should not be oneshoting anyone who can hit more then then 4k on the hercer.

2011-09-04 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 18732)
Still shouldn't happen, herc should not be oneshoting anyone who can hit more then then 4k on the hercer.

I agree, but if your getting nado'ed by 2 top fires and WWK'ed by a top monk, then a 1 hit herc is not so hard to believe.

2011-09-04 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfone (Post 18711)

That's not true at all. Everyone's day to quit will come. regardless whether a winner or not.

2011-09-04 06:50 PM

umm guys im a trojan with 10k defence, full +12 full dragon soul'd. and hes hercing me for 20k+ lol hes only got 2 bp more then me, im hercing him for 7k, and he can pot that off, but hes herc just destroys me, if u like i could take a screen shot or even frap for you guys to see. its crazy >_>

2011-09-04 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakuray (Post 18775)
umm guys im a trojan with 10k defence, full +12 full dragon soul'd. and hes hercing me for 20k+ lol hes only got 2 bp more then me, im hercing him for 7k, and he can pot that off, but hes herc just destroys me, if u like i could take a screen shot or even frap for you guys to see. its crazy >_>

yea i think a video would help

you've proven yourself to be a liar.

2011-09-11 11:39 AM

Char name adam 137-137-137
Server: Volcano

lost all this
super 2 soc 2 sdg earings -5+7
super 2 soc 2 sdg armor -5 +12
super 2 soc 2 sdg bow -3 +7
(dragon soul)
super 2 soc 2 sdg ring -5 +8
(dragon soul )
super 2 soc 2 sdg boot -3 +7
Tower super 2 soc +7
fan super 2 soc +8
+6 steed

all super gear i made it all my self
i just lost 10 db's to her ling after she say she will trade the dbs and get gear i lost 10 more db's .all she ask for is stuff and she never give nothing for it..
Egpyt player go to go

Hay i might do the same thing i am vip 4 lost all my gear and and this noob keeps tell me she will give it back if i give her 100db's and i ask to see it and she say it on other char..
Sorry TQ i love this Game i really do but. man i am not going to support all the noob in this game. i was even ask for my REG Email from this person i told her no .. no she is telling me to quit game and give my char.. just some egpyt person with 0 vip and will never get vip

sorry co love the game but the scamer go to go

2011-09-11 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5443978 (Post 19070)

lost all this
(dragon soul)
(dragon soul )
Tower super 2 soc +7
fan super 2 soc +8
+6 steed

i just lost 10 db's to her ling after she say she will trade the dbs and get gear i lost 10 more db's .all she ask for is stuff and she never give nothing for it..
Egpyt player go to go

Hay i might do the same thing i am vip 4 lost all my gear and and this noob keeps tell me she will give it back if i give her 100db's and i ask to see it and she say it on other char..
Sorry TQ i love this Game i really do but. man i am not going to support all the noob in this game. i was even ask for my REG Email from this person i told her no .. no she is telling me to quit game and give my char.. just some egpyt person with 0 vip and will never get vip

sorry but you really are stupid if you gave the person who scammed you and happens to be egy 10dbs then you deserve getting scammed lol

2011-09-17 05:56 AM

He scam the acc... so how can he be skillful? he is only good at scamming... btw i still see your 2 chars online 2 days ago... u even broadcast some shit using it... worse thing is he is only good at sneak attack... herc and RUN away... i think the escaping part is really skillful... we gotta learn that from you.

Dun try to explain by saying your friend log in using your acc to broadcast... i wont believe that shit...

Its better that u leave the game Scammy... cos almost the whole server knows your dirty history... creating new chars wont help either... cos a scammer will alway be a scammer.

2011-09-18 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo_rider (Post 19287)
He scam the acc... so how can he be skillful? he is only good at scamming... btw i still see your 2 chars online 2 days ago... u even broadcast some shit using it... worse thing is he is only good at sneak attack... herc and RUN away... i think the escaping part is really skillful... we gotta learn that from you.

Dun try to explain by saying your friend log in using your acc to broadcast... i wont believe that shit...

Its better that u leave the game Scammy... cos almost the whole server knows your dirty history... creating new chars wont help either... cos a scammer will alway be a scammer.

yes he is back, unfortunantly. I knew he wouldnt stay gone long.
the sad thing is that once a person gets as high as they can get, then steals thousands of dollars from a "friend" to feed their addiction, its time to get some help dude. check yourself into a rehab somewhere.

2011-09-18 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ (Post 19075)
sorry but you really are stupid if you gave the person who scammed you and happens to be egy 10dbs then you deserve getting scammed lol

Kinda like the guy who loaned you gear you never returned hey.

2011-09-18 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5443978 (Post 19070)

lost all this
(dragon soul)
(dragon soul )
Tower super 2 soc +7
fan super 2 soc +8
+6 steed

Egpyt player go to go

Simply its your mistake

2011-09-30 02:34 PM

CO wasn't ready for SGW because of the imbalance in skills and classes. That's all.

2011-09-30 04:06 PM

it wont be either for the Cross CTF thingy

2011-10-03 11:13 AM

Well IDK about that, I've seen guilds with 700+ No gear noobs take first... Points aren't only based on how long you have each banner, it's also how many flags you collect, the only difference is you get an additional point per flag if you take it back to the banner. I don't even bother, I run around in 2 hour cyclone on my horse and just pick up all the flags, they don't "stack" but they go over top of another one causing the first one to disappear.

2011-10-05 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impulse~ (Post 20150)
Well IDK about that, I've seen guilds with 700+ No gear noobs take first... Points aren't only based on how long you have each banner, it's also how many flags you collect, the only difference is you get an additional point per flag if you take it back to the banner. I don't even bother, I run around in 2 hour cyclone on my horse and just pick up all the flags, they don't "stack" but they go over top of another one causing the first one to disappear.

true, but i never liked wasting my time with that, i just managed to pick off the noobs for my points, can never really get to a flag with so many divine hares jumping all over the place